skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Gardner Family
Friday, October 06, 2006
Little Foot sighting
Kenton recently mentioned an
encounter
with Big Foot on his
blog
. I thought I would add some
photo documentation
of Big Foot's estranged cousin Little Foot. I was only able to capture his cute little feet with the camera. Very small, indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monterey Bay Gardners
Asilomar Baby
Relaxin' on the Dunes Boardwalk
Ski Bum
"Can I have this, Dad?"
Welcome to the Gardner's Blog.
Please take the opportunity to make comments on a post, if it is deemed worthy, by clicking on the comment link at the bottom.
Blog Archive
January
(2)
September
(1)
October
(1)
September
(1)
July
(2)
June
(6)
February
(3)
December
(1)
November
(6)
October
(1)
August
(1)
July
(3)
June
(2)
May
(2)
April
(4)
March
(2)
February
(4)
January
(7)
December
(3)
November
(2)
October
(2)
September
(7)
August
(3)
July
(8)
June
(4)
May
(2)
April
(4)
March
(3)
February
(2)
January
(3)
December
(3)
November
(5)
October
(7)
September
(5)
August
(4)
July
(3)
June
(3)
May
(3)
April
(6)
March
(4)
February
(1)
January
(3)
December
(3)
November
(2)
October
(3)
August
(3)
July
(1)
June
(1)
May
(2)
April
(1)
March
(2)
February
(1)
January
(6)
December
(1)
November
(4)
October
(8)
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment