Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ode to Crazy Hair

Soap mohawk
Spiky head

Toweled-head after the bath. (Check out the new top tooth!)
"Luke I am your father!"

So I know this picture collage is not exactly Christmas-y, but it had to be published!

Dave has been working a ton and Tommy and I have been enjoying the Christmas wind-up. We are all ready with presents and food for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Dave and I are both working right around Christmas day but we hope to all be together on Christmas day itself! (We'll see if Dave will be able to finish everything for Wednseday on Monday... he may have to go in on Christmas to finish up. His usual schedule is to go back to work after dinner every night for a few hours to finish, but I doubt he'll want to do that on Christmas Eve!)

The weather here has gotten a bit chillier (but still pleasant) and I'm still swimming laps outside in our apartment building pool 3 or 4 times a week (the baby monitor reaches all the way to the pool, so I go while Tommy naps.) The pool is heated so it's very nice to go swim outside.

We're looking forward to Christmas!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

FABulous hair, there, Tommy! He's looking so big, I can't stand it - I've never even met him. Hope all your ants are gone...