Baby Lambs
Tommy chasing the chickens
Yesterday our friend Tricia (http://www.daxtonx.com/) got us in a toddler tour of Hidden Villa Farm to see the new baby animals. Hidden Villa is only about 15 minutes from where we live in Palo Alto. It was so much fun! We got to go inside all the pens and pet the baby animals. Tommy loved it! Unfortunately, it was kind of hard to take photos as Tommy needed his hand held most of the time so he wouldn't get under foot of the larger animals.
As we were getting ready to go to the farm, I told Tommy we were going to go see the baby animals. I said, "We're going to go see the baby sheep, the baby cows and the baby chickens!" He then looked up hopefully at me and said, "Baby garbage?"
1 comment:
Oh, I love baby garbage too! Just kidding - what a cute boy. I love the farm days when you see their eyes light up. It's great. Fun updates!
Post a Comment