We are excited to announce baby #2 for the Gardner family, due in May (on Cinco de Mayo, no less! Maybe this one will come out speaking Spanish!)
I am about 11 weeks along and so far this time the pregnancy has been much better than with Tommy with less nausea and NO vomiting - amazing!! I have been super tired, though, and slept a lot when I should have been studying for my boards. (Thankfully I can now just sleep in peace since the boards are done!)
We had fun spreading the word while we were in SLC the past few days and appreciate all the warm sentiments and support from family and friends!!
7 comments:
Congrats! I am glad this time is going smoother for you!
Congratulations on the new peanut!
yeah for a new baby boy/girl gardner!! so glad to hear that this time around is much better! can't wait to see tommy as a big brother...he will be so cute!
Congratulations! We're so excited there's going to be another little Gardner in the world!
holy smokes batman -- Kathleen just told me to come check the blog. Very exciting! There must be something in the water these days.... Great news! We can't wait for T to become a big brother! Great picture!
woo hoo!!
CONGRATS on the baby! SO glad you found me! No- don't know of any HS friends and their blogs?!?! Just Amy and she up-dates about once a year;)
Post a Comment