Friday, November 14, 2008

Point Lobos and Pink Eye

Throwing rocks into the puddles

Point Lobos - notice his left pink eye (not terribly obvious in this shot) and his spray bottle, Tommy's new favorite (outdoor) toy

We have been sick in the Gardner household the past couple of weeks. First Tommy had a mini cold, then Dave got a bad cold, then Tommy got pink eye from pre-school in his left eye, then I got the cold, then Tommy got pink eye in his right eye, and now Dave has pink eye in both eyes! Now I'm coughing up green stuff and poor Dave can barely open his eyes - yet went off to work to try to peer through the microscope all day! Miserable. I work all weekend so I'm sure I'll get my own eye troubles just as I have to go to work...

And even though this probably all originated from pre-school, they of course won't take him with his eye looking so gross, so I had to skip my monthly work meeting Tuesday (I know, I WAS pretty sad..) and instead we went to visit Point Lobos, a state park just south of Carmel. It was pretty cool and Tommy loved throwing rocks into the small puddles and tide pools.

5 comments:

Bella said...

sad days in the gardner house! yucky yucky! it can only get better from here.......right??? :)

Laura said...

Oh, you poor things! I am sorry! I am so sick of being sick already and winter has just begun!

ghd3 said...

My eyes are watering reading this, but it looks like you had a gorgeous day. Hope everyone's health improves! We've had our fair share of conjunctivitis over the years as well. No fun.

Rachel said...

Wow, you three sound like a really attractive bunch.

roamingjones said...

Hope you're feeling better. Great picture.

GJ