Tuesday, May 05, 2009

More photos!









We sure are enjoying our new baby - though I would enjoy more sleeping at night. Dave was able to take the last two weeks off work but has now returned. Luckily we have Grandma Jackie here for a few days, then my sister coming this weekend! I will post more photos soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are my darling grandsons!

-jcg

Laura said...

love the one in the truck! SO cute!

ghd3 said...

great pictures! Tommy appears to be taking to older-brotherhood quite well. Love the tub (we have the same one), and glad to see Dad employing what around here we call "the magic finger."

Glad to hear everyone is well. Please say hello to Grandma Jackie from the Durhams!

Bella said...

josh in the dump truck is hysterical! the look on tommy's face is killing me! is this the new stroller??? also, glad to see that josh is already thinking hard about life as demonstrated by his near 'thinker' pose.

i seriously cannot wait to see you all again!

please tell jackie hi!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that you have posted more pix - so fun to see already how much little Josh has grown, and I love seeing his big brother's face. I'm excited!