We found this large bubble wand at our local toy store for $4 and believe me, it was worth every penny! Here's the great bubble recipe we used: 1 cup water, 2 tablespoons karo syrup, 4 tablespoons dish soap.
Of course, all the playing of childhood comes with a price. Last night as I was putting Tommy's jammies on, he said, "(sigh).. Mom, my batteries are all dead." (Sounds like a great time to go to bed to recharge!!)
Here's the live action bubble video!
4 comments:
SO FUN!! Who doesn't love bubbles?!?!
ohhhh...bubbles are the best!!!!! we all need one of those! tell tommy my batteries are dead too!!!
I love this! I need one or two or three! I think my kids would be very entertained.
The garbage truck music is a nice little touch! Wow.
That is my new mission, a huge bubble maker where I don't have to use my lungs!
Sounds like a pretty classy place where you guys live.
Post a Comment