Monday, February 14, 2011

It's a BOY!


We are excited to announce boy#3, coming in July! As you can tell from his ultrasound photo, he is very handsome and will fit right in with my other cute boys. I am a tiny bit worried about being so outnumbered... and the years and years of mud, trucks and fart jokes, but I'm sure I will manage! Yay for boys!

5 comments:

Laura said...

That is SO awesome!!

Bella said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture!!!!! he is soooooo cute!!! i want to just snuggle him...but not until he is done baking. :)

Rachel said...

I didn't know! Hurrah for you! And I am loving the thought of you and your gang of boys. It's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hurray, Hurray! So very exciting. What fun adventures (and stitches!) you will have with three little boys! Hope you've been feeling well....

jenni said...

Saw your blog off jodi's blog. Congrats on boy #3!! Hope all is well. Enjoy the last few weeks of only being out numbered by 2. Great to see your smiling happy family!