


Tommy is smiling a lot more now - especially in the morning after a long night's rest. Strangely, he also smiles a lot when he gets his diaper changed or when we get him ready for his bath - we think he just likes being naked (I wouldn't want to wear that big bulky diaper either!)
4 comments:
Cute pictures. Both of our girls were always happier with fewer clothes on as well. Sometimes if one was really fussy, we'd just take off her clothes and she'd cheer right up. I think it's the diaper and the bulky fabric all around them. Though with Autumn setting in and Winter 'round the corner, they'll all have increasingly bulky clothes, especially at night b/c dad turns down the thermostat so much. :)
Are those fire engines in #3? Or red sea creatures?
Yes they are fire engines and "rescue pups" - it's hard to find any clothes that aren't blue, so I had to get it!
you never can have too many rescue pups, i always say....
Post a Comment