Sunday, January 07, 2007

Cereal Face


Tommy started eating food! Last night was the first time he had some rice cereal, and he slept through the night! Since we don't have a high chair, he is sitting in the seat area of his bathtub for support. As you can see, a lot of the food last night ended up on his face, but he did better tonight - I guess he likes to eat!
On other notes, the snow, sadly, is melting away. Albuquerque public schools are finally reopening tomorrow. The news showed a poor school maintenence person trying to clear the walkways with a spade shovel - I guess they had to just wait for it to melt!
We finally have Christmas packed away. Dave hates lugging the artificial tree around and suggested we just leave it until July for the movers to deal with, but he relented and it's now packed up and in the garage. So, I suppose life returns to normal....

No comments: