Thursday, January 04, 2007

December photos


This is our house on Christmas Eve. Luminarias, a New Mexico tradition, line our driveway and walkway. Tommy is bundled up in my jacket.


Baby Santa with his older counterpart.


Dave and Tommy go for a hike on Christmas Day while Steph works in the ER. Tommy is zonked in the backpack.





Lots of snow in Albuquerque!!! Here are photos of our house, backyard and the hill behind our house where Dave did a little snowboard run. It's strange to see the cacti covered in snow! Of course, while all these pictures were being taken by Dave, I was stranded in the airport with Tommy. (We're glad to be home now!)

4 comments:

roamingjones said...

We're jealous of all your snow! Tommy is growing beautifully.

ghd3 said...

That's some serious snow -- I hope it stuck around. Did you get any snowboaring-with-the-cacti shots?

Hope you guys had a great holiday! Tommy looks great as a young St. Nick!

Rachel said...

Great Pictures! Here are all my comments:

First, you have such a cute house. It looks very New Mexicoish, and it looks especially great with the lights. I guess the snow came after Christmas?

Also, how great that Dave and Tommy can spend the day together happily - I have the bad habit of hanging out with my babies too much so they don't want to be with anyone but me.

And the snow is wonderful - it's just been snowing all day here. I feel like it's the best snow we've gotten all season. Where did poor Steph get stranded? No fun with a baby!

Rachel said...

Okay, so I just read the last post, and THAT's how/why you were stranded! I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, and glad you could get home for her funeral. And you need a major award for surviving that trip, Steph.