Monday, February 26, 2007

Snowboarding trip

Steph enjoying the fresh powder in the distance.
Dave with a great view behind him from the mountaintop.
Dave and Kenton. We're hoping Kenton feels better - he "wasn't feeling so hot" that day (actually quite cold) and stayed home from work.


We had a great time on our trip to SLC to do some snowboarding. We were happy to have 21 inches of new snow the first day we went, though the base was still a little lacking. We were able to get three days of fun on the mountain during our four days visiting in SLC.

Unfortunately, Tommy got sick just as we were leaving for SLC with a cold and was not his normal happy self for the grandparents who provided babysitting as we enjoyed the mountains. But, he is now back to normal - currently jabbering away and playing in the "exersaucer" as I type this update.

2 comments:

ghd3 said...

Beautiful! So glad you guys got snow, and I, too, hope KEA is feeling better. Rough. Kathleen called in sick once -- to go to the opening showing of Star Ward Episode I. I know, she's a real diehard Star Wars fan. (You'll have to get the full story sometime.)

Sorry the start didn't align to get us there at the same time. I'm glad you guys had so much fun though!

roamingjones said...

Hey Guys! Lets see some more photos of cute Tommy!