Tommy's new Burley (purchased with the REI refund this year - last year we got him the stroller.) He also has a pretty cool helmet.
Well, I know we've not been so good at updating recently. My excuse is taxes, working on the house to get ready to sell, and working on getting a new job in California. (Is anyone buying this excuse?) So it's been a little busy but we're surviving.
Tommy continues to get bigger and is eating lots of different baby foods now. He still does not have any teeth. I took him swimming this month for the first time. He was so excited, he just kicked his legs, splashed with his arms and giggled. Dave says he did not like swimming until he was a teenager so I figure we have to give Tommy some good exposure while he's little so he likes it.
No comments:
Post a Comment