Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Favorite Toy







As you can see, Tommy has a new favorite toy - the pink highlighter. I'm not sure exactly why or how he picked this as his favorite but he sure loves it. He caries it around all day long. He will often add a yellow highlighter in the other hand. Occasionally the pink highlighter will disappear for a couple days and then he seems to find it again somewhere. One time I had to drag it out from under the fridge with the broom because it rolled under there and he was so upset! I guess the moral of the story is don't buy all the fancy, expensive toys because your kid will just like something simple like a highlighter.

2 comments:

ghd3 said...

oh yes, some of our most-cherished toys are non-toys. They're often the best ones. Great pictures -- and great to see an update! I like the new profile picture as well.

He's a cute kid! Keep 'em coming!

Rachel said...

What a cute cute boy Tommy is. That grin is very charming. I totally get the toy thing - I agonize over choosing the perfect Christmas gifts, etc. and they really love dirt and rocks more than anything. I guess that makes my shopping trip easy this year. Here kid, have a shovel!