This is my first attempt with the video upload - I'm quite pleased with it!
It's been raining non-stop since we got back from Hawaii and the benefit of this are the great puddles for Tommy. There is an especially big one in the parking lot behind our car. I got Tommy some snow boots in anticipation of our SLC trip coming up but it turns out they work well in the puddles, too! As you watch the video, note Tommy's careful steps over the grate and watch for his great swimming technique display!
2 comments:
What a cutie boy - and he's going to need those boots in SLC. All that rain that you guys have been getting has been coming our way and dumping snow on us at least once or twice a week. You are going to have some good skiing when you get here - and I don't even think you'll have to go up a mountain!
Great video Stephanie. Tommy is adorable.
GJJ
Post a Comment