Dave decided to grow out his beard over the past month while he was on the "hot seat" rotation - a very busy month where he pretty much works non-stop (and apparently does not have time to attend to personal hygiene!!) I actually thought he looked pretty tough with the beard but it bugged him too much, so it is now gone. . . but not without some photos for posterity! And luckily for all who were fortunate enough to view, the beard came off in stages - pretty much the coolest yet ugliest beard I've ever seen! I've added some photos for your enjoyment:
Crazy-eyed-D
The side view - check out that right angle! Don't be fooled, this takes some serious skill to pull off.
The final stage - the 'stash. Wouldn't you love to buy a used car from this face? (Dave was referred to as "The Predator" by his loving friends at work during this stage.)


I personally think he should have taken it one step further and grown out the beard to look like these guys... but I guess a gal like me can't have it all!!
Tommy apparently was not a fan of the beard...
3 comments:
i LOVE it!!! the mug shot with the chops is my fav! the 'stash is just wrong...i love you, dave, but i think it is just wrong! you are too dang funny!
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Just kidding. I can't decide which style I like better. The beard may need to make a reappearance at some point in the future, I'd say!
nice mooostachio dahveed!
Post a Comment