I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We stayed in California this year and just had a small Thanksgiving with the 3 of us. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, carrots, stuffing and strawberry pie. (I know the only thing that doesn't fit here is the pie - but we have fresh strawberries and I asked Dave what kind of pie he wanted between pumkin, apple or strawberry, and he wanted the strawberry....) We would have loved to share the day with friends and family but today (Friday) Dave had to work and I work overnight tonight which is why we didn't have enough time to travel. But we had a nice day and enjoyed some family time. We also took time to remember the things we were grateful for, some of which were: family, friends, steady jobs, opportunities and good health.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Turkey Coma
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We stayed in California this year and just had a small Thanksgiving with the 3 of us. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, carrots, stuffing and strawberry pie. (I know the only thing that doesn't fit here is the pie - but we have fresh strawberries and I asked Dave what kind of pie he wanted between pumkin, apple or strawberry, and he wanted the strawberry....) We would have loved to share the day with friends and family but today (Friday) Dave had to work and I work overnight tonight which is why we didn't have enough time to travel. But we had a nice day and enjoyed some family time. We also took time to remember the things we were grateful for, some of which were: family, friends, steady jobs, opportunities and good health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds like a great Thanksgiving. Fantastic photo. That was very nice of him to share his blanket with dad....
aahhh....the beloved turkey coma! your boys are too cute! even though it's fun to be around the whole fam...other times i'm sure it's nice to just be the 3 of you!
I did a little post-turkey-consumption napping myself. Looks very snuggly.
Post a Comment