BOY !!!
Yes, the ultrasound yesterday showed that another little guy will join the family!! Tommy is excited to have a little brother (to share his room, wear his clothes and steal his toys... who WOULDN'T be thrilled about that??) Dave and I are also very excited - we're well on our way to building the Gardner basketball team!
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I loved having 2 boys first! They are the best buddies! I'm sure your boys will be too!
awesome!!!! they really will be such good friends...that is going to be so fun to watch them grow up together!!! congrats!
So excited for you. Hope you are feeling well.
Steph, Dave, and Tommy - We're excited for you! Hope the next 21 weeks (love the widget) go well.
Nice work! That means our little guy can have a buddy when you move next door to us up here in Seattle soon. :)
Congratulations! And only three more to go for that basketball team!
Post a Comment