Thursday, February 05, 2009

So short!


Tommy does some action shots with his favorite spray bottle

I finally took Tommy to get a haircut yesterday after a few weeks of Dave asking me to do so - the longer hair seems to bother Dave when it's getting into Tommy's eyes, whereas it doesn't bug me much. In fact, I sort of like his longer hair...

So I took him to Super Cuts where the guy asked me what kind of cut I wanted for Tommy. I said, "Well, just the same cut but a little shorter. Not a military cut." The guy didn't speak English that well and apparently only understood the "military" part because that's exactly what he got! Now I'm wondering if I need to put sunscreen in his hair so his scalp doesn't get burned! Luckily he inherited the quick growing hair from his parents. Though, he's actually had a lot of compliments on his new cut, so who knows?

4 comments:

ghd3 said...

it looks good. nice work t-man.

Rachel said...

You know, no matter what I tell anyone who has ever cut Chase's hair he always ends up with exactly the same cut - exactly like what Tommy's sporting right now. I have a hard time getting them to do anything but "super short everywhere." So now I just buzz his head myself every couple of months. It's much cheaper and has the same result!

Laura said...

It doesn't matter if they speak English or not- they ALWAYS do whatever they want!

Bella said...

well, the good thing is now you know he looks adorable with long hair and the military cut! he is just so versatile!!!