Monday, March 02, 2009
SOLD!
It finally happened! We closed on our house last Thursday and it really did sell this time. I waited to blog about it to make sure money really went to our bank account this time. We feel slightly nostalgic to lose our favorite house - we think we may never own a house we like as much as that house - but what a relief to have it sold! Now we won't be paying rent AND mortgage every month. No more double utility bills! And I won't have to worry about the yard and how bad it probably looks. I hope the new owners enjoy the house as much as we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! I am sure that is a big load off your shoulders!
honestly, cannot even express how excited scott and i were when we heard the news from jackie!!! finally! congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is a huge relief, I am sure....
Post a Comment