Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Alex


Brandon and the new baby


"Oh that light is just too bright, Mom!"


Still going strong at 10 pm


Cousins! How much fun are these two going to have together? Note how Alex already has ten times the hair that Josh does.

I just got back from a great trip to Seattle to meet my new nephew Alex! What a cutie. I am amazed at how much bigger Josh is at 5 months and how quickly my memory has already faded regarding caring for a new born. My sister is amazing - she didn't look like she had a baby 2 weeks ago at all and was still beating me in the swimming pool - how lame am I? Oh I wish we just lived next door, I was so sad to leave the new baby Alex!

1 comment:

Bella said...

how fun that you had a getaway!! i'm so glad you got to meet him!!! he is so cute! (and hair is over-rated!) :)