Tommy looking preetttyyy stylish in his velour jump suit today.
The situation: After a long day working and a stressful drive to pick up the kids on time at the daycare, I placed Tommy's old cup of milk from the morning drive to daycare on the roof of the car while I buckled in the kids. A few miles later, I hear a thump, thump and realized in a couple minutes that that sound was the bottle falling off the roof.
Me: Aggghhh!
Tommy: What, Mom?
Me: I'm losing my mind!
Tommy: We can find it. I can help you find it. I'm a great finder, Mom. Maybe if we don't find it we can ask Dad. And maybe Dad can help us find your mind. It'll be ok. Ok, Mom?
2 comments:
THAT IS TOOOO CUTE!! Don't they always find a way to make you smile in those stressful moments?!?!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! please let me keep him!
Post a Comment