Dave was so kind as to capture this happy 3 am mother son bonding moment.
The whole house has been recovering from sickness. Dave was sick first, then last weekend, Tommy and I awoke within one hour of each other vomiting. I made it to the bathroom but Tommy's crib and floor were completely covered - what a mess! Dave was nice enough to clean it all up since every time I tried I had to run to the bathroom again. Tommy and I spent the rest of the night on the couch watching Curious George. Tommy clung tightly onto his "Vomit Bucket," and did a great job confining each subsequent vomit into the bowl.
Then Josh was sick a couple days later with fevers and runny diapers.
Poor us. I think we're finally better now, though it's taken several days for Tommy to recover from his lost night of sleep.
2 comments:
Yes yes! Poor you! I'm sure you'll always be grateful to Dave for taking that wonderful picture. It certainly captures the experience, though, doesn't it? Thanks for not posting pictures of the crib. Yuck. I hope you're better now.
poor you is right!!! how awful! i actually adore the picture! i really hope all is well for a long time at the gardner home!
Post a Comment