Friday, November 06, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Tommy poses with the pumpkin he designed and helped carve this year



Familia Gardner at the Carmel Parade: Josh and I are Santa and Santa's Elf, Dave and Tommy are Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat


Dave and Tommy with the pumpkin Dave helped Tommy carve


Tommy checks out the pumpkin innards


With our friends Majo and little David at the church Trunk or Treat


Tommy with his friend Richard (Majo's other son) at the trunk or treat

Happy Halloween! We had a great Halloween of pumpkin carving, participating in the Carmel Parade, and of course Trunk or Treating at the church! We followed it up with a stop at a Halloween Party thrown by one of the other docs in the ER. Good times but very busy day!! Hope you had a great Halloween, too!

3 comments:

Laura said...

SO FUN! Glad to see I'm not the only parent that likes to dress up! Happy (late) bday!

Bella said...

yay!!!! i was hoping to wake up to a fun gardner post!! LOVE the costumes!!!!!!!! did you get all domestic and make some of those? i think i could make a ghost costume out of a sheet and that's about it. :)

stephgardner said...

Did I make the costumes?... um no. I do have one home-y skill: I can use the internet with the best of them.