Tommy, looking handsome in his new tie last Sunday.
Tommy had two great quotes today.
Quote #1:
Tonight before family prayer I asked everyone what they were thankful for, and told everyone I would try to remember to say each thing in the prayer.
Tommy: "I'm thankful for mud." I included it in the prayer and am proud to say I did not laugh (but I did smile.)
Quote #2:
Ok so this quote is probably not exactly appropriate for a blog available to the general public, but it's such a great one I can't resist. We've been working on potty training and tonight Tommy was successful with the dreaded #2 on the potty. As he padded away from the bathroom in his spaceship jammies he said this to no one in particular:
Tommy: "(sigh)...that sure feels good to have that poop out of there."
Must be Friday the 13th...
2 comments:
scott and i are enjoying quite a laugh over these beauties!!! scott wants tommy to know that he agrees 100% with quote #2!
Don't you love it?! IT's great to write it all down because I promise you will forget the cute things they did and said!
Post a Comment