Wednesday, June 15, 2011

8 months....


As I have become so huge over the past few months, I have been just barely surviving watching the two boys and doing a few shifts in the ER! So my blogging has been terrible as the majority of any free time I have is spent sleeping. But I have now attempted to catch up a little with a few posts. Hopefully it won't be another few months until the next post!

3 comments:

Bella said...

holy blogging!!!!!! you hit it all! very impressed! ok, your boys just crack me up! they are such little hams. i can hardly wait to see them again and i just would love to actually get to spend some serious time with them! one day, we will all party on down again to hang out with the gardners!

Rachel said...

Steph - you look so wonderful and I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to read all your wonderful posts...here we go!

amysturt said...

i love this picture!