"Wait, you're leaving me with these guys?!?"
Taking a snooze- Zach's favorite pastime
Tommy loves his little brother
My biggest and littlest
"Wrong diaper, Mom!"
"That's better!"
More naps
Cozy!
One of Zach's first baths- he LOVES the bath (Dad with some good, strategic hand camouflage!)
After the bath, with Dad
Naps in his favorite chair
Josh loves to hold his little brother, and Zach actually looks like he likes it!
Brothers don't shake hands, brothers hug!
Zach hangs out on the couch
For some perspective, check out how SMALL he is on the couch!
Here I am, taking ZB for his first walk on Carmel beach in the sling. (Note the sea lion a couple feet into the water...)
"Yeah, I think I'm done with this photo shoot, quit bugging me!"
1 comment:
i HATE missing all these amazing moments being far away!!!!! i'm so glad that you posted so many fun pics of all the boys...i would LOVE to see them all interacting in person with their new brother, but these photos are definitely a good substitute! looks like 3 is treating you well, so far! :)
Post a Comment