"Happy...gop gop gop" is one of the things that Tommy has started saying in the past week. I don't think he knows what happy actually means, but he keeps saying it, along with the "gops." He's also started to say "Meow" and "Moo" when asked what the cat or cow would say. It's been very fun!
We had a nice Thanksgiving here in Palo Alto with some of the people Dave works with. Our contribution to the dinner was mashed potatoes, gravy, and strawberry and pumpkin pie. It's great here because so far we always have an abundance of fresh strawberries and raspberries - I could only make strawberry pie in the spring time in albuquerque because we didn't have strawberries the rest of the year!
Now on to Christmas. I love the Christmas decorations, music and Christmas movies on TV. I think we'll just get a little tree this year as the apartment is on the small side. And as for snow... well I think we'll just be dreaming of a white Christmas...
2 comments:
nice work! C's vocabulary is also exploding -- it's been a lot of fun. Glad you guys had a nice Turkey Day, I hope you got leftovers!
I just LOVE Sausalito, don't you? Cute picture, gop gop gop! Are you coming here for Christmas at all? We'd love to see you!
Post a Comment