Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finger truck

Ok so this is probably one of those stories that is cute to parents but not that neat to others.... but oh well, I'm not forcing you to read, after all...

Tommy has a puzzle with cars with magnets on it, and there is a tow truck piece with a string and another magnet on it that you dangle above it to pick up the cars and move them off the puzzle. Today he got the puzzle out and kept saying "FINGER TRUCK" as he dangled the magnet down. I was confused for a while until I realized he was trying to say "tow truck" and had mistaken his hand parts for foot parts. Oh cute! Of course I did not fix it but instead reinforced it so he'll probably keep saying this for a while.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That really is very cute - I'm not even his parent, and I still think it's cute!